Curtain wall & roof glazing systems by Wrightstyle. We are unique in being a global provider of high performance steel and glass façade systems. Therefore we offer a total solution for complex architectural designs, including:
- Large span vertical and slope glazing.
- Internal and external fire.
- Sound protection.
- Blast/bomb protection.
We are committed to the highest level of customer support. We also offer an unparalleled technical advisory service for architects and system fabricators.
The systems can be provided in the following ways:-
- Supply only – bar lengths with all the necessary accessories for customers to manufacture themselves.
- Fully Fabricated – the system fully fabricated and powder coated.
- Fixed – supply of fully fabricated product to site and installation by qualified installers of Wrightstyle systems.
With added value benefits:-
- Comprehensive test data.
- Widest range of profiles.
- Superior material specification.
- Ease of assembly.
- Technical help just a phone call away.
Our systems are backed up with continuous testing and development programmes. Modern manufacturing processes allow us to produce advanced steel glazing systems. These combine the inherent strength and durability of steel. Along with the aesthetic qualities normally associated with aluminium systems.
Why Use Steel Curtain Wall?
Steel is one of the most widely used and most established building materials known to man. The benefits of steel, as a building material, is recognised throughout the world.
It is known for its inherent strength. But, it is not common knowledge that new developments in steel processing and manufacture allow us to not only produce these new products, but to produce them to surprisingly high tolerances. Therefore, offering more choice in high performance curtain wall systems. Systems that are more elaborate, more unique, and with larger free spans. Plus more demanding specifications, such as 120 minutes fire resistance.