SECCO SISTEMI – Italian flair and innovation.
A wide range of slimline, cold rolled, thermally broken steel systems, in an array of finishes, including brass.
Secco Sistemi is an Italian trademark leader in the production of systems for doors, windows and facades in galvanized steel, stainless steel, cor-ten steel and brass. These Secco systems are produced to the highest standards and also provide a wide range of ‘designer’ finishes.
Every year 2 million linear metres of profile bars are used to produce 200,000 doors and windows throughout Europe. Secco Sistemi boasts 60 years of experience and constant commitment dedicated to achieve high quality and innovation for their products.
Wrightstyle are authorised partners to fabricate and supply these superb architectural systems.
A specific steel alloy is used, the FePO2 with a GZ200 hot zinc coating that can protect the profile from oxidation both on the inside and outside face.
Profiles in AISI304 and AISI 316L stainless steel, depending on the environment they need to be fitted in. AISI 304 stainless steel – most popular and provided in a satin or polished finish. AISI316L stainless steel – provided in scotch-brite or polished finish – is mainly used in marine environments.
Cor-ten steel is a high-resistance self-passivating alloy containing copper, chrome and phosphorus, characterised by a high resistance to corrosion. The natural oxidation process, when in contact with the air, gives the material a porous surface and unique colour features, with warm shades of brown and orange, providing it with an antique feel.
The brass profiles comprise of OT67 alloy in which a high percentage of copper (67%) determines the high resistance to corrosion, while the remaining percentage of zinc (33%) improves its mechanical properties. The alloy requires less maintenance and displays a variety of warm and subtle colour shades that recall the old bronze metal, making the final product unique.
We have made up some samples of the OS2 System – Bronze – the pictures show these samples in bronze with a Metropolitan Wax Patina finish.
For more in-depth information please do browse through the downloads at the bottom of this page.
Picture Gallery –
We have a wonderful gallery of pictures below, which give an excellent visual overview of these systems. The pictures show various completed projects across Europe by Secco Sistemi’s european customers and fabricators.