- doors, screens, windows, curtain walling & roof glazing
- fire resistant to 2 hours integrity or integrity & insulation
- fire resistant glass
- blast resistant to car and lorry bomb protection levels
- bullet resistant options
- large span un-supported curtain walling & roof glazing
- stainless steel options
- efficient estimating service
- design drawings
- technical support and advice
- fully automated CNC machinery
- full supporting test data
- major price savings due to the reduction of mark-up chains
- all materials are in-house ex-stock
- fast fabrication turnaround
- glass products on 3-4 weeks delivery
- a major supplier to the industry
- single source supply
Specialist Glass Overview
Wrightstyle Systems Ltd design test and supply a wide range of specialist architectural glass, to compliment their steel and stainless steel glazing systems. Our involvement in the architectural systems market is extensive, with global knowledge in the specification, testing, development and supply of glass products, which are designed to be used in association with our glazing systems.
These glass products are available through our network of international licensed fabricators, giving architects and end users the advantage of quality assured local installation.
Fire Resistant Glass
Definitions – there are two distinct types of fire resistant glass.
Integrity Only prevents the passage of fire through an assembly for a given time period. Depending on the application and required specification this can be for 30 minutes or 60 minutes. Our range of Integrity Only glasses to meet this requirement is WSL G-Glass.
Integrity and Insulation, not only stops the fire but also radiant heat, to protect escape routes and building boundaries from the spread of fire. This type of glass is also available to cope with a range of time spans i.e. 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes and 120 minutes. Our range of Integrity and Insulation glasses to meet this requirement is WSL F-Glass.
For specification data sheets, including range of glass sizes suitable for each type of specification can be found by using the navigation menu on the left of the screen.