With the completion of our glazed fire door development and testing programme, we offer a unique range of fire & smoke resistant doors for a wide variety of applications.
A wide range of options for fire resistant & smoke resistant doors
- Unlatched pairs and single doors, giving the architect and designer freedom of choice for door furniture
- A choice of concealed or surface mounted hinges
- A choice of concealed or surface mounted face closers
- Non-rebated or rebated meeting stiles
- Testing to BS 476 Part 22
- Certified from 30 to 180 minutes
- Panic furniture
- Automatic operators
- Smoke resistant to C5 specification
Integrity only doors.
- Single doors up to 1315 wide x 2630 high
- Leaf and a half doors up to 1975 wide x 2630 high
- Pairs of doors up to 2630 wide x 2630 high
Technical Downloads: 5050 Series: Double Doors, Single Doors, Fixed Lights (Screens) – see below.
Integrity and insulated glazed fire doors.
- Single doors up to 1500 wide x 3175 high
- Leaf and a half doors up to 2500 wide x 2800 high
- Pairs of doors up to 2792 wide x 3000 high
Technical Downloads: 6050 F1 Series: Double Doors, Single Doors, Fixed Lights (Screens) – see below.
Unlatched fire resistant doors.
This breakthrough glazed fire door system from Wrightstyle offers designers/architects a range of new fully-glazed interior or exterior door options.
The unlatched doors are available in single or double leaf format, fully glazed, using non-selective door leaf push/pull technology, offering a wide range of surface finishes including stainless steel.
For more information see the download below ‘Unlatched Fire Doors Overview/Data’
Fire Resistant Screens & Windows
To go alongside the above doors, our systems also provide a vast array of bespoke fire and smoke resistant screens and windows. A number of unique system fetures ensure a high quality of finish for the completed installation. A minimum 2mm profile wall thickness provides a high strength join between welded profiles, reducing heat distortion over the surrounding area.
There is protection to the hidden areas that connot be reached for post treatment. This is achieved by using S235 yeild pre-galvanised steel substrate in the construction of the profile, to protect and extend the design life of the system.
Both doors and windows have positive sealing. By using twin rebate gasket seals on the door and window profiles, this gives a positive seal that is a key element to maintaining the fire integrity of these units.
To see our fire test in the USA check out the video here.